The Shuffle Prophecy is a story presentation to dress up Simon Aronson’s “Shuffle-Bored” (1980)
The audience is in full control of the cards, shuffling face up into face down, making a big chaotic mess of cards. However, the ancient Shuffle Prophecty foretold this day! With amazing accuracy, the result of the random events unfold to a big surprising finish.
You will get all three booklet sizes in the pack:
- Small – 2.75 x 4.25 inches (7 x 11cm) – Pocket-sized, perfect for strolling.
- Medium – 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14cm) – Better visibiilty for table shows and small crowds.
- Large – 6 x 9 inches (15 x 23cm) – Big enough for stand-up and stage shows.
The large stage-sized booklet unfolds to a giant 18 x 24 inch poster for a BIG finish!
BONUS: I also share the printable document so you can make (or re-make) the small booklet using your home printer.
Includes video tutorials:
- Performance of the Shuffle Prophecy routine by Ryan Pilling.
- Handling and explanation of Simon Aronson’s original “Shuffle-Bored” effect.
- Ryan’s handling for stand-up and stage; no table required. Also works for virtual and distanced shows. (the cards are mixed according to the audience’s verbal instructions)
As with all my products, you get lifetime access to the lessons including any updates and ideas that may be added in the future.